So I was nominated by my life-long bloggerific friend, Jessica, for this fantastic award. I believe I can pinpoint the age that Jessica herself became the Queen of Awe-Sum; it was the ripe old age of 5. It all started in the backyard of her mom's house with making mud pies and her bossing me around in her make-believe play kitchen ;). Since that time she has blossomed into an incredible wife and mother :) Thank you for making my day, Jess!
As Queen, it is my duty to:
1) List 7 things that make me Awe-Sum
2) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers
3) Tag the 7 bloggers and let them know they are Queens also
4) Link back to the one who tagged me
7 Things that make me Awe-Sum
- The fact that I have friends that tell me I am. Ha.
- I found these chairs in the trash! I'm sorry, I'm still really excited about them.
- I can make a mean floral arrangement, however
- I kill every living thing I try to plant in the ground.
- I stalked my husband before I married him.
- I have a crooked right hand ring finger from a flag-football injury.
- I have successfully potty trained one boy (I think that should count for like, 100 awesome points).
My 7 5 Bloggers to Tag:
Pec (okay, he's a dude, but he's still the Queen of Awe-sum to me)
Sherrie (and little Miss Sophie!)