Friday, May 1, 2009

Alone in my car

I heard that Sara Bareilles - Love Song song on the radio in the car the other day, and couldn't help but sing along calmly belt it out at the top of my lungs. I just love that Love Song. Yes, I'm one of those people who sings in the car really, really, loud when they're by themselves. Here are a few of my other favorites to massacre.

Fergie Fergalicious

U2 - Beautiful Day

Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love

Beyoncé - Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)

Coldplay - Viva La Vida

"Apologize" One Republic

Do you have a favorite song to destroy?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, nice post. I have been pondering this issue,so thanks for sharing. I'll certainly be coming back to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen Weas CorneliusMay 4, 2009 at 4:33 PM

    These ALL happen to be songs I LOVE to kill in the car--and by kill I mean, sing horribly at the top of my lungs :) love you! Kris

    ReplyDelete