Lessons I Learned This Thanksgiving
1. You CAN get a hangover from Turkey. However, the remedy is definitely NOT more turkey.
2. I don't care what the doctors say, the tryptophan in turkey will get you EVERY TIME. In my case, it knocks me out for three days.
3. It doesn't matter that they have about 1,000 options of Thanksgiving Day yumminess to choose from, my children will STILL ask for Peanut Butter and Jelly.
4. I will NEVER be able to make a Thanksgiving dinner as good as my Mom's. I'm not even going to try. My family will be lucky if I can make them turkey sandwiches without something going wrong.
5. Don't wait until the last minute to try and make Pumpkin Stuff. Why? Because there will be a NATIONAL FREAKING SHORTAGE of canned pumpkin.
6. By all means, watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. However, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you try and imitate the Radio City Rockettes. Just trust me on this one.
7. Next year I'm buying handcuffs so that I can keep all of my family here. It's just not the same without them around...sniff.
I truly hope all of you had a lovely Thanksgiving. You have my blessing to put up your Christmas decorations now! :P