- The smell of my kids after a bath
- Thunderstorms (non-tornadic)
- Fresh from the dryer bedsheets
- H&M - my new favorite clothing store (I first shopped there in London, and now they have one in the Mall of Georgia!)
- Chai tea
- Stephenie Meyer - author of Twilight
- Sushi (Though I'm not that adventurous - I mostly like the shrimp, crab, or veggie varieties)
- Girl's Nights Out (these have become few and far between!)
- Going to the movies - and my Regal Crown Club card that gets me free movies and concession items from time to time)
- The smell of my husband's t-shirts
- The sound of my boys laughing together
- The beach...I definitely took it for granted when we lived in Florida!
- Speaking of Florida...Disney World!
- my church - I never thought I'd enjoy a pastor as much as Bob Coy...until I heard Andy Stanley!
- reading and writing (not arithmetic though)
- my iPhone (this one is purely frivolous, and I blame my husband :))
- hot baths/showers
- my parents
Friday, April 3, 2009
My Favorite Things
I've seen a few bloggers do this, so here are a few of my favorite things, in no particular order :)