Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler!

dsc02670

Our littlest Mann, Tyler is 2 today! He is exactly 2 years and 3 days younger than his brother, Cody. He was born via c-section and was 5 lbs. 3 oz. He spent a week in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit because he was severely underweight when I had him (and to this day we still don't know what happened!). I have never prayed (or cried!) more than when I had Tyler. I was so afraid to lose him that first week. The doctors at the hospital were excellent, and one week later we were able to bring sweet Tyler home. Since that day he has grown so much and surprises us every day!

Little Tyler,

We are so thankful to God for bringing you into our lives. You are full of energy and mischief and will probably scare Mommy and Daddy for the rest of our lives (which lets me know you have a healthy dose of Uncle J in you) :) You love cars and trains just as much as your big brother Cody. I love that you love green beans (I could never get Cody to eat his green beans, and now he does, thanks to you!). Your hair is curly and unruly (which you inherited from Mommy, sorry!) You love to talk and run around and play and you LOVE to dance (and you're good, which is a trait from your Daddy, not me).

Daddy and I love you so so much and we can't wait to see what you do next.

Happy Birthday my little monkey.

Mommy 

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment