- Sitting in bean bag chairs watching a movie with my son (Cody) this afternoon, and he grabs my face and says, "Mommy, you're pretty." (And here come the tears AGAIN!)
- Loading dishes into my dishwasher and seeing 4 beautiful (actually, one of them looked a little messed up, like maybe he was molting - do hummingbirds molt? Note to self: Google molting hummingbirds) hummingbirds at my bird feeder! Those of you bird watchers out there know how special this is!
- Driving along in the car this evening (by myself - which is totally glorious and moving in its own right!) listening to the radio and this song comes on. LOOOOVE this song.
- Reading on Facebook statuses that my friends' kids are starting kindergarten and realizing that my oldest (Cody again) will be in the same spot next year!
- Seeing my husband's state championship baseball ring, and feeling so proud of him for being so incredibly talented and using those talents to both glorify God and impact the lives of young men.
While I'm off to find some chocolate (and maybe a potato chip or two...hello PMS!), tell me, what's moving you lately?