Friday, November 20, 2009

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Broadcast

Apparently, I have an alter ego.

I've decided her name is Lizzy, because that sounds like a good thirteen year old name, doesn't it? Also, my full name is Elizabeth, so it's not too far of a stretch. Lizzy has decided that she has ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh A LOT to tell you all. So, I'm going to let her take it from here.

What's up people?! So, I just had to pop in here and let you all know that I totally saw New Moon last night (the midnight showing - booyah!). IT IS AMAZING. Like, more amazing than Twilight - and that was PRETTY DANG AMAZING. You all totally need to go out and see it...TWICE! 

Taylor Lautner got all kinds of ripped up to play Jacob in this one, and he does not disappoint AT ALL. Too bad he's all hung up on Taylor Swift (love you Tay Tay!) :( Plus, there's like, totally more Edward than I thought there'd be - can somebody say BONUS! The Volturri are totally creepy, natch, and the wolves are incredible. Chris Weitz is a genius...he deserves an Oscar, or at least a Moonman. I'm already counting down the days until Eclipse comes out, and in case you're wondering, it's 222! TTYL! xoxo Lizzy

Well, that was interesting, wasn't it? Before I go, I have a few people to thank for gifting me some truly special blog awards:

Thank you, Jessie, for the One Lovely Blog Award!

Thank you, Jennifer, for the Honest Scrap Award!

Thank you, Roni, for the Best Blog Award!

If I didn't have my family arriving this evening and an entire house to clean before they arrive then I would be handing out some awards myself, but that will have to wait for another post. 

Posting next week will be light, as I will be taking some time to enjoy my family here for Thanksgiving!

Happy Friday!

13 comments:

  1. lol, glad you enjoyed the movie. I'm going tonight and letting my inner teen out as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, Lizzie. I'm so glad you enjoyed the movie. I'm gonna go like next week and totally check it out.

    Have fun over Thanksgiving. I'm unplugging next week, so I won't be around online much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, Lizzy, that was, like, a totally awesome review! Thanks for sharing it with us :D

    I'm unplugging most of next week, too, to be with family stashed away in the mountains somewhere in which high speed internet is darn near unheard of :D Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You brave girl! I don't know if I could ever handle a midnight showing. But my sister and I are going to go see it next weekend... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I saw New Moon at 11:15 today, and I enjoyed it more than Twilight. I, too, was amazed with how ripped Taylor was for Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so now I can't wait to see Jacob in this. We'll be going next weekend. But you know, you totally sound like my daughter's friends, Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally agree- the movie was great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You like, totally nailed Lizzie. I grinned the whole way through! Well, I just might have to go to see what the fuss is about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so funny! I feel like the only one who hasn't read the books! You make me want to...but I am afraid I will like them! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're such a dork!! Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw New Moon on Friday night. I liked it because it's well, New Moon. BUT I have to say three things. 1) The soundtrack was a little over the edge, and I think toned down would have de-cheesed it just a little. 2) Bella blinks to much. 3) Edward's constant nostril flaring makes him look a little constipated. Oh yes, (and 4) they made him look a little too dead in shots. Grey lips, scrawny corpse-like body. Having said that, loved the movie. My teeenage self has a rant pretty much like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are cracking me up! I need to name my inner teenager ... maybe Tina?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally can't wait to see it! ;) My hubby even said he'd sacrifice himself and go with me. LOL.

    ReplyDelete