Saturday, June 6, 2009

I feel like I'm cheating...

on Georgia with Florida! We've had so much fun on our vacation thus far, and I can't wait for some more!

I have very limited access to the Internet right now, so I'm not going to be posting very often.

We have so much enjoyed catching up with friends, and soaking up the sun - when it actually decides to show it's lovely face!

Tyler has had a blast at the beach. This is only his second visit to the beach in Florida, and I think it's a hit. He did not want to leave the beach the other night when my Mom and I took him down for a little visit. Every morning he wakes up saying, "Water? Beach?"

Tonight we visited with some friends and all their kids. Between the three couples we have 8 kids, so it was loud! I got to go fishing in the lake behind our friends' house, and I caught a little bass - I was in heaven.

That's it for now. Hopefully, it won't be too long before I can give another update!

No comments:

Post a Comment