Thursday, July 9, 2009

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

Hi Blog,

It's me again. You know, the one who promised not to ignore you ever again. Well, I lied. I'm actually going to leave you again...for 5 days. And you have to know that I would only do this for one particular being on the entire planet, and that being is this guy right here.













That's right. We're off to see Mickey Mouse. Have I mentioned I love being married to a teacher? Summer is SO MUCH FUN. This trip totally fell off my radar, so when Mike reminded me that we were leaving, um, tomorrow! I thought I better get to packing for my whole family. Needless to say, all of my plans to post all the pictures from my amazing trip to California will just have to wait until after I've gotten back from The Happiest Place on Earth. I'm thinking it will only remain The Happiest Place on Earth until one of us realizes we forgot to put batteries in the camera, or the wheel on the stroller breaks, or we witness more than one overtired parent screaming at their overtired child to "HAVE FUN OR WE ARE GOING HOME". :)

I'm not sure if I will be able to post while I'm gone (for all 3 of you lovely readers ~ have I mentioned I love you? Because I TOTALLY DO), but here's hoping. 

Goodnight for now!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! Share pics when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Beth, I tagged you as a good read over at my blog. I enjoy your blog and I hope you are having a blast at Disney.

    ReplyDelete