Friday, July 31, 2009

In Love...

With these little bad boys, right here:



















Have you tried these ice cream candy bars yet? No? Well you should, because they're a little slice of heaven. 

Now this is the part where I tell you that I was NEVER a sweets eater until I met my husband (see here for more details on that). Give me an olive, a pickle, a bag of salty chips any day.

NOT ANYMORE. 

Although my sodium levels are much lower, my sugar levels are probably off the chart. Have I mentioned that diabetes runs in my family? Yeah, so I have to be REALLY careful about the sweets (mostly because I'm already filled up on the sugar from all the COKE I drink...I know, I know). Anyway, these little beauties are just perfect for my prone-to-diabetes health. 

Unless, of course, I eat the whole box...which I didn't. But I'm not saying it couldn't happen.


2 comments:

  1. COKE??? Thought that habit was kicked....ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have such a sweet tooth. Right around 8 or 9 at night I need a little sweet fix. I'll look into these. :D

    Thanks for playin' my life chapters experiment.
    Hope you know God's love this weekend!
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete