Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love is in the air...

So it's almost Valentine's Day.

Ahh yes...bring on the chocolates and flowers. Actually, my Valentine's Day will be spent taking care of a husband who has just gotten out of knee surgery :( Poor Mikey. The truth is, there is nothing I would rather be doing than taking care of the Mann I love; isn't that what Valentine's Day is all about?

In honor of him, here's a little list of why I love that Mann of mine (those with a gag reflex, stop reading here):

1. He still makes me mixed tapes (although they are on my iPhone, and aren't called mixed tapes anymore...I guess "playlist" is a better word?)

2. He comes home from a long day of working with crazy kids and plays with our crazy kids to give me a break (and most weekends will get up early with them so I don't have to <sigh>)

3. He loves his mama...you gotta love a man that's good to his mommy :)

4. He brings me chai tea for no reason...yum!

5. He reminds me to keep things light, and still manages to make me laugh really, really hard sometimes.

The rest of the list is too private to share...but you get the idea...I've got a good Mann :)

Happy Valentine's Day!!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading a few of your posts! I love your list about your "mann" cause I feel the same way about my hubby! Its great! So sorry hear he has to have surgery and good luck! If you guys need anything don't hesitate to let me know, I can bring you guys a meal or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! He'd better take care you!!!

    ReplyDelete