Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cute Stuff

Cody is at the age now that he comes up with the funniest things to say.

For instance, the other night we went to dinner with some friends of ours and their kids (which is quite a scene let me tell you, between us we have 5 kids under 5). As I was buckling Cody into his carseat and getting ready to head home, he turned to me and said, "Mommy, you have two babies in your belly (and proceeded to point to my chest), one, two." Mike heard him and saw him too, and we both started rolling. Where the heck did he get that? His new favorite word is "lasterday" instead of "yesterday". One of my other favorites is when he has a runny nose he says, "Oh, no! I've got sniffies!" 

I'm sure there'll be more where these came from...and I can't wait.

 

Update 2/25: Mike recently had knee surgery and is on crutches for a while. Yesterday, Cody pointed to them and said, "Daddy, I want to try your "crunchers". Cuuuute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment