Friday, December 3, 2010

Because I Don't Really Cook


I don't usually tune in to Rachael Ray's talk show to see what meal she's cooking up, because, well, I don't cook all that much. I mean, I'm not completely inept...I make a mean fajita. But yesterday, I was flipping through the channels while folding laundry and came across her show. The first thing that grabbed me was that she had Stefan (Paul Wesley) from The Vampire Diaries on (go ahead, I'll give you a moment to daydream about Damon (Ian Somerholder), because you know he's the real reason we all watch TVD, am I right.).
Then, she had on this couple, Suzanne Cleary and Peter Harding, who are hand dancers. Sounds strange right? It is, but it is also incredibly awesome! Apparently, they are a YouTube sensation, and if you take the two minutes to watch this video, you will see why. A-mazing. It's like Riverdance, but with their hands!!!







Happy Weekend, Everyone!

5 comments:

  1. okay, now I'm going to get nothing done b/c I'm daydreaming about Damon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha the real video of this song is funny too. And I just love it when a couple do stuff together, I went to la la land with how much they were in sync with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably doesn't hurt that they are both nice looking =) WHo comes up with this stuff? Seriously it shouldn't be that hard to come up with something should it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, made my knuckles hurt, just to watch it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so very cool! Fun stuff :)

    ReplyDelete