Monday, September 13, 2010

Mommy's Getting a Makeover

Is it fall yet? Because I always get this stirring in my bones when fall is around the corner - time to change things up a bit. A few weeks ago, I gave myself bangs. If you knew me in the early 90's you know that this is MAJOR because I had an unfortunate bang situation for most of my adolescence (thanks, Mom!). I might try to color my hair (what I have left of it anyway) tonight...who knows.

AND as you may have noticed (or may have not, so I'll blatantly point it out to you) This Mommy's Life has a new look. Yep, it's still the same blog, just under new management. Mommy's getting her act together. I hope you like it - it is TOTALLY me, except it's missing something. Hmmm. OH! How could I forget, the BIRD ELEMENT. We all know I'm a crazy bird lady.

When I went looking for pretty birds, LOOK what I found on Etsy! LOOK AT THESE BEAUTIFUL PRINTS!



Those last two are my favorites! I can't wait to sell my first book (fingers crossed/toes crossed/eyes crossed/KrisKross'll make you JUMP JUMP! I told you...early 90's), because I will buy up this ENTIRE Etsy shop by YumiYumi.

Enjoy your Monday, everyone. I'm off to Starbucks to get a pumpkin spice latte, because it's fall...right?

13 comments:

  1. Bang picture please!!! Great artwork :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. Love those lattes! Love the look. Bangs scare me. Yours wouldn't though...just if I got them. It took me all of ten years to grow mine out.

    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't do bangs because I have a dip in my hairline and they always split down the middle. Horrible. Anyway, I love fall too. It makes me want to write. A good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new blog design. and....waiting for bang pics....still. Love yas....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Wendy~ bangs scare me. I never had a pleasant experience! Ever:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new design. Bangs? Hmm... I'd be afraid to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thinking I could use some bangs too. Something different. And definitely a color. 'Tis the season I guess. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need bangs desperately - it is NOT a pretty picture without them :)

    Love the prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are crazy. I love you! XOXOXO

    AD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, all, for your comments! I will do my best to get a "with bangs" picture on here :) And for those of you wondering if you should - YOU TOTALLY SHOULD. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fall, yes! I just colored my hair, too, because the season calls for darker tresses. :)

    Mmm. Pumpkin spice. Beautiful prints! And I love the background here.

    Did anyone else ever where their clothes backwards?

    ReplyDelete
  12. *wear

    I could growl at myself for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. uhm hello?! yes, wheres the pic?!?!?! i heart birds too!! love em! :)

    ReplyDelete