Monday, July 26, 2010

Dusk and Summer

Our family has had a wonderful summer, and I'm sad that the end is quickly approaching. Mostly, because my oldest will be starting Kindergarten in a few short weeks...sniff. Also, because we've had A LOT of fun as a family. In an effort to hold on to the last few shreds of the good times, I thought today's post could be a summary in pictures. Enjoy! 

Fun at Disney World with Mickey and Minnie! 

This is my adorable cousin, David, and his equally adorable new wife, Julie. 

Me, my sweet cousins Sarah, Stephanie, and Susi, my amazing Aunt Helen and my wonderful Mom, at cousin David's wedding in California. I'm lucky to be alive people.

This is a beautiful home in Turtletown (yes, Turtletown - the closest nearby town? DUCKTOWN...heehee), Tennessee, that we were fortunate to be able to stay in for a week! My husband took this picture, and I swear it could be a postcard!
 
My sweet baby boys caught a ton of fish! 

Mommy might have caught a couple too, though this picture does not give proper representation to the HUGE fish I caught...or my fashion sense.

This was a hilarious photo I took at an awesome orchard in Blue Ridge, Georgia, on our way to Tennessee. This is how we roll in Georgia.



Last, but not least, one of my FAVORITE pictures from this summer. This is probably the closest that they managed to be to one another THE ENTIRE SUMMER without doing bodily harm. Man, I'm going to miss this...sniff.




12 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, Beth! The boys look so much alike. I know what you mean about the closest them came without doing bodily harm..! Boys!

    I want a lead on that house in Tennessee. It's beautiful! You'll enjoy your time with the little one once your big boy goes to kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your youngest in that first picture? Hilarious. Mickey Mouse makes me nervous, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth aww, kindergarten? I remember, but he'll love it, so you will too. Great photos of your darling kids. Now, I can tell, your fish was reaaally big. I know he must've fought well. (I love to fish-so fun.) thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures! I want that house:)) It looks like it has been a great summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...what a great summer, Beth! Those pics are priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. House. In TN. Seriously. Why weren't we invited. Love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, you are such a cutie. Forget the boys. ;) I always thought I'd be a mom to two boys (and such sweet ones you have) but God has a sense of humor.
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What awesome pictures! Your summer looked lovely. It goes way too fast, doesn't it?? And Kindergarten...*sigh*!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I HEAR you - summer is evaporating! Always makes me a little bit sad when the big, yellow bus comes back mid August. I have boys, too (four, to be exact), and savor my time with them in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable pictures. :O)

    I noticed that you signed up to follow my old blog, my new blog address is www.dianeestrella.com

    Thanks and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww the kids are adorable! And fisherman too? How lucky can you be? Great pictures. You're right summer is melting away way too fast! Ack!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome pictures, Beth!!! What a fun summer! And I want that house. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete