It's me, Beth.
I know you're really busy with all the "who's been naughty and who's been nice" business (and for the record I've been REALLY, REALLY NICE). I just wanted to drop you a little note to say, "What's up?" and give you my Christmas list this year. I know, I'm a little old (In fact, you might remember that my birthday is Christmas Eve. No? Oh, then I guess it was just those people who enjoyed giving me my birthday/Christmas present all rolled into one every year. My mistake.). Anyway, I thought I'd give it a go, since the boys were doing theirs.
So, here goes:
- Earplugs, because that's what every parent of preschoolers needs when forced to drive a total of 24 hours in the car with said preschoolers to visit family for the holidays.
- Another set of earplugs, you know, in case I lose the first set or decide to share with the hubby (highly unlikely though).
- New knives, since my old ones are getting kind of dull, and I'm thinking I might need to gouge my eyes out in hopes that I won't have to see how much weight I've gained over the holidays from eating my mother's irresistible cooking.
- An easy bake oven, because I don't like my grown-up oven...it's not easy, and I think it might hate me.
- An endless supply of new sponges, because mine just get really gross really fast, and I can't ever seem to find one that doesn't smell.
- For Tyler to potty train himself. I know this is a long shot, but I figured I'd ask anyway.
- Some new underwear, since my dog seems to really enjoy chewing up EVERY PAIR I OWN.
- A new dog
- A pony (because I've never gotten one, even though I've asked for one EVERY SINGLE YEAR, SANTA.)
Well, I think that's it. Thanks, Santa.